Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chew Fu, Chew Fu, Chew Fu !!




If you don't know who Chew Fu is then I could only assume one of 3 things:

1) You have been living under a rock.
2) You have just emerged from the forest and
must be taught the
human language.
3) You have bad taste in music.

Chew Fu
dominates the blog world creating Future-Perfect Music. What does that sound like? I present my top 10 Chew Fu Fixes.

1o)
Frank Sinatra - New York New York (Chew Fu Big Room Fix)
9) Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Chew Fu Big Room Fix)
8)
Lady Gaga - Love Game (Chew Fu GhettoHouse Fix)
7) Wiley - Cash In My Pocket (Chew Fu Small Room ReFix)
6) Lady Gaga - Papparazzi (Chew Fu Ghettohouse Xtd)
5) Mariah Carey - H.A.T.E.U.(Chew Fu Stop Hatin' Fix)
4)
Noah And The Whale - Love Of An Orchestra(Chew Fu Fix)
3) Alphabeat - Hole In My Heart (Chew Fu FixXx)
2) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Chew Fu H1N1 Club Mix)
1) Wiley and Chew Fu - Take That

There you have it now "
step right back and take that !"

No comments:

Post a Comment